Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 5, 2012

a busy,hectic and all good news & stressful things jumbled up together weekdays

Assalammualaikum dan selamat malam semua..so, why post about weekdays when it's already weekend?..seriously,i should've talked about something relaxing..it's weekend by the way...tapi daku nak juga post something to sum up the rest of my weekdays..

Ok, it started when last week after wednesday*of course,since my last post was on wednesday*..i've started to clear all my pending tasks, important stuff n all..last week was my 34th weeks,so for those who have experienced pregnancy they may have started their maternity leave whatever not,..but me?still struggling to clear all my tasks and hey,guess what my boss have yet to tell me who'll be my replacement..so how am i goin to take my maternity leave peacefully then??*cry out alout inside*..anyway,..then come this week,..
I was struggling again* yeah, this few weeks been very challenging to me,esp on work*..then everything turns out to be very stressful yet blissful..announcement made on thursday,confirming that we'll be getting our bonus for 2011 on saturday..atlast,some goodnews apart from those hectic workloads,etc..etc..

So, here i am now sitting infront of my luvly levy grumbling aout how my weekdays has been hard on me* sigh*..anyway, am so happy that today i've got myself what i want after so longgg..*hihihi*..ya,..it's a celcom broadband modem and that could actually helps me lessen my workload after this..*now that am able to work from home,which is worse i guess*..have a goodweekend everyone..hope you'll enjoy your weekend as much as i am..sayonara..


p/s: been busy for the past 2weekends on shopping for our baby 

No comments: