Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 60th..finally,it's a me time

As salam and good day everyone..it's been ages since my last updates..i was busy adjusting n adapting to my new life..of course life after having a baby..so, today is the 60th day since i gave birth to Ammar,practically he is now 6o days old..yeayyy!!! and for muslims,we've been fasting for 12days today..it is my 1st day of sending him to baby sitter..last night i'm soo worry that he'll be crying and stuff..amazingly, this morning he woke up as usual...cries because of hunger..

When i fed him, he stop crying and once we arrived at baby sitter's he stays quiet..which put a relief on my face..then,he actually gave me a smile* not sure if he's smiling to anyone else,but he's facing me anyway..huhuhu

Anyway, after sending him,.since it was my 1st trial i went home having a mixed feeling..i finally home alone without him after 59days berkepit day n nights with him..i should be happy that i have my own n me time..but,i actually starting to miss him..*tears* i talked to my mum..apparently this feeling is normal to all working mothers out there..but still..cant stop my tears..how could i ever left him with baby sitter..huhuhu

Then,i finally realize that this is the sacrifice that i've to make..else i have to quit job and take care of him..but i can't even if i wanted too..sigh..some friend advise me to stay strong for my baby..i wish that things could be easier..haihhh..let just pray that my bs will take care of him as much as i do and i pray to ALLAH that everything will turns out okay,ameen..

Enough of that, i have tons of chores to finish before i pick him up this evening..mm i wonder how's he doing now..* i cannot keep on bugging my bs, else i end up annoyyed her pulak *

No comments: