Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Rejab

Assalamualaikum everyone, I've finally trying to keep my promise..yup! it's hard but I still try to fulfil my ultimate resolutions that is to update my blog, regularly..

Anyways, why is the title sounded like that?the reason being that as we speak* do we really speak?? okay,..as i'm writing we're now in the month of Rejab,which means..approximately about less than 2mths before Ramadhan* can't wait!* yay!!!Apart from busy performing puasa ganti* especially for kakak2,adik2 and macik2,most of us maybe struggling to ganti puasa every now and then before Ramadhan* owh,..and haaa trust me, this is the BEST TIME to actually help you to lose some kgs..

Okay, reason why i'm like super HAPPY and definitely CAN'T WAIT for RAMADHAN this year is that this is actually my first fasting month with HERBALIFE..* sorry bout the super sized fonts* Anyhow, it's said that fasting month is the most anticipated and most awaiting month for those people who are trying to shed some pounds or kgs..as you all know, when it comes to RAmadhan, our body tend to be losing some water, since we do not eat the whole day starting after the sahoor. _please note that we'll still be losing some weight if we omit those fancy break-fast offers buffet at some famous Hotels which offers you more than 50% off,..*enough of that, so please,please,please guys..just control your what ever overeating and revenge thingys when it comes to break-fast*

I'm currently try to puasa ganti plus the practising to consume only F1+F3 shakes for sahoor. It did that once, ALHAMDULILAH, I do not feel sleepy during lunch time and of course my tummy started to sing after Asar.*of course la, since it's nearly break- fast time*

So here I am writing and sharing my own experience to you guys..n ya,i've actually added NW Formula to daily intake..apparently other than helping our heart functing at their best it also gives some sort of energy and replacing the dead cells within your body..

 
 
So if you guys are interested to know more about my other HERBALIFE intake just call me, or sms/what'sapp/wechat/viber me okay..i don't bite :)
 
 
p/s: I'm kinda positive that I can atleast lose another 6-7kgs before RAYA
 



No comments: