Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 2, 2013

The power of G.I.V.I.N.G

assalammualaikum everyone..okay, I was supposed to update my blog like everyday but it turns out the other way around,anyway..it's been almost a month now..

We're approaching Sya'aban, and that means we're almost near to Ramadhan n Syawal *it's a bit too much to talk about Raya*..tonight I would love to share about some topics that most of us already known, but we often take this for granted..

Have you ever been in the situation where you have just enough of resources/money/or food and at the same time your friend/colleague/neighbour or even your spouse is facing the same difficulties?Also when there's just enough money to spend for the rest of the month when someone knocked on your door asking for charity, of course being in that situation you might turn that down and let them pass without even giving them any single cents from your pocket since you think you yourself have is 'suffering'?

Well, of course being like almost everyone in this world..we usually donate when we have lotsssss of money or we only plan to donate or do charity when we have lotssss?? Right? I've been to like 4 motivation/self development/business marketing classes. I've learnt that THE MORE WE GIVE THE MORE WE GET BACK,.Does that sound familiar to you? If yes,then you might have attended in one of those classes that I've attended.*high 5 sket*LOL

And haaaaa..the best that you donate/give charity when you are at your worst..hahahah* kinda strange but that's what I've learnt as well*..you see ALLAH will give more of what you asked from HIM when you GIVE to NEEDY at the times that you cannot even imagine yourself having no money to spent with..this has happened to me once, and since then I BELIEVE that the more I GAVE the MORE i'll GET..I had my last few hundred bucks in my account when I saw this 1 posts in my FB asking for a donation for this surau renovation. At that time I was thinking of just ignoring the post, but I could not resist to give some though I have so little money. But I TRUELY BELIEVE that there'll be more rezki for me than this few hundred bucks.Then I just did it..i gave up most of the last few hundred for charity.

ALHAMDULLILAH..to my surprise, I made my sales after that..just after I did that..i was so thankful to ALLAH for open my heart and I am now BELIEVE that if I want MORE( anything) I have TO GIVE MORE..and that what I have practised so far,..and I am now SHARE this so that you can GIVE MORE too. Don't be afraid to GIVE MORE, because ALLAH will REWARD you MORE.Trust me!

p/s: Try to activate your GIVING mode by making the GIVING as a weekly routine as a start..* I did that too * sooner it will become a habit..a GOOD ONES (^_^)v

No comments: